Physical Examination for Canadian Long term visa and Immigration applying
- Please bring alone the physical examination requirement letter or Form (1017) issued by Canadian Embassy if applicable.
- Please bring alone the Passport and a copy of the first page.
- Please bring eye wear if applicable.
- Please avoid menstruation period.
- Fasting for 8 hours is required for applicant who had or having hypertension/ Diabetes/ Cardiovascular Disease
- Legal guardian companion is required for applicant under 16.
Test Items & Service Charge:
|Age Group||Test Items|
|Above 15||Consultation, Chest X-ray, Urine tests, Creatinine、Blood tests|
|11-14 ||Consultation, Chest X-ray, Urine tests|
|5-10||Consultation, Urine tests|